Web Room Booking
The Web Room Booking System is an easy to use website for ad hoc bookings of RMIT University teaching space by all staff members.
This does not include booking meeting space at the University. Please contact your school or department administration for further information.
Bookings can be:
- up to four continuous weeks (outside of HE/TAFE semesters), and are in 24 hour format (ie. 9am is 9:00 and 9pm is 21:00)
- in any centrally managed classroom or lecture theatre (not meeting rooms)
- some specialist spaces are also available to school staff members
For use with Internet Explorer browsers only
- Web Room Booking Systemfor dates: 18/11/12 - 7/7/13
- (For locations required for dates after 7/7/13, please email email@example.com )
- WRB Instruction Manual (PDF 2.83mb 16p) (login required)
- WRB Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- To view campus maps and floor plans of university space, please visit:
Property Central Map Enquiries
- We would appreciate your feedback on using the WRB
Any enquiries relating to the system can be directed to Venue Hire Office
Please visit our Information for Students web page for all of your space hire requirements.