Jacques Nasser Business Start-Up Scholarship
If you are a current full-time Bachelor of Business (Entrepreneurship) student within the School of Management and can demonstrate a student business plan, this scholarship can provide you with financial assistance.
Value and duration
The scholarship provides $2000 as a one-off payment.
Number of scholarships available
To be eligible for this scholarship you must:
- be a citizen of Australia
- be enrolled in either first or second year of the Bachelor of Business (Entrepreneurship) program in 2013
- have a sound and well written business plan that demonstrates viability of the business
and the ability to continue to run the business once they have graduated
How to apply
Apply direct to the Scholarships Office using the 2013 Jacques Nasser Application Form (PDF 479kb 7p).
For the 2013 academic year, applications open 3 June 2013
For the 2013 academic year, applications close 16 August 2013
Terms and conditions
Students must meet eligibility criteria in order to apply for the scholarship.
Those involved in the administration and selection processes for the scholarships will treat all information and documentation supplied as confidential.
The scholarship holder must immediately notify the Bachelor of Business (Entrepreneurship) Program Director in writing if they:
- Transfer to another academic program within RMIT University
- Transfer to another university; and
- Take leave of absence or decide not to continue with their studies in the Bachelor of Business (Entrepreneurship) program for any reason.
Jacques Nasser is an RMIT alumnus and former Chief Executive Officer of Ford USA. Jacques is a successful entrepreneur with a long career in the motor vehicle industry both in Australia and in the USA. His vision is to develop entrepreneurs and entrepreneurial cultures in Australia through financially supporting RMIT students undertaking studies in the Bachelor of Business (Entrepreneurship) program.