Emergency Medical Help
For life-threatening or serious injury
- Call an ambulance on 0-000 (internal phone) or 000 (external phone).
- If an ambulance has been called notify:
- Bundoora and City: Security 9925 3333
- Brunswick: Site coordinator 9925 9441 or (after 4 pm) 0412 313 230
- Notify the nearest staff member of the situation.
- For first-aid assistance contact your local designated First Aiders or phone Security on 9925 3333.
Urgent medical care is available from hospital emergency departments near all three Melbourne RMIT campuses.
Emergency departments near City and Brunswick campuses
The Royal Melbourne Hospital
Ground Floor, 1B Building
Grattan Street, Parkville
Phone 03 9342 7666
St Vincent’s Hospital
Inpatient Services Building
Princes Street, Fitzroy
Phone 03 9288 2211
Emergency departments near Bundoora campus
The Northern Hospital
185 Cooper Street
Phone 03 8405 8000
The Austin Hospital
145 Studley Road
Phone 03 9496 5000
For less urgent care see the list of Health Services near RMIT