29 May 2012
Indian Film Festival of Melbourne - celebrate the world’s biggest film industry
Learn the secrets of the Indian movie industry at film-making masterclasses during the Festival.
- RMIT Makers Market Info Session 23/05/2013
- Aftermath: Katie Paine 23/05/2013
- Bust a Groove 3 Final 23/05/2013
- The People's Voice: instrument for change or just a lot of noise? 22/05/2013
- Australia's biggest youth-led young female empowerment conference 20/05/2013
- Tasmanian Open Taekwon-Do Championships 20/05/2013
Discover the diversity of Indian cinema at the Indian Film Festival of Melbourne, coming in June 2012.
Despite its huge output and ever-increasing global reach, many film lovers outside of India have little idea of just how broad Indian cinema really is. From Bengali art house and Malayalam thrillers, to Hindi blockbusters and Tamil action flicks, there’s bound to be something to inspire you.
Visit Indian Film Festival of Melbourne for full program details, including opening and closing night events, as well as masterclasses on scriptwriting, fashion design and animation.
Indian Film Festival of Melbourne
Dates: June 11- 22
Location: Hoyts Melbourne Central and Hoyts Chadstone.
Tickets for all films apart from special events are only $10. Book online at Hoyts.
As well as screening more than 40 films and showcasing works from Pakistan, Nepal and Bangladesh, the Festival aims to celebrate the many links that already exist between our multicultural city and the most populous democracy on earth.