03 April 2012
Is there a link between mental wellbeing and course selection?
Has your course selection influenced your happiness?
- Participants wanted – online survey on information security behaviour 15/04/2013
- Female participants wanted - online survey about binge eating 06/02/2013
- Participants wanted - online survey about healthy eating and exercise 23/11/2012
- Musical modernities: Princess Siti and the particularities of post islamist pop 02/11/2012
- Study on Image Search Behavior: participants needed 24/09/2012
- Research Masterclass: The design of productive learning networks 30/08/2012
You could help determine if there is a link between depression and choice of university program, just by taking part in this online questionnaire.
This RMIT fourth-year honours thesis seeks to explore the link between mental wellbeing and course selection. We need you, the students, to take part as only you can provide this critical information.
The research study will take into account other factors such as parental values, freedom of choice and peer influence. You do not need to have suffered depression to take part.
To participate, you must be:
• an RMIT local student
• under 25 years old
• in the second or third year of your undergraduate degree.
The questionnaire is a genuine psychological research study, and will take approximately 25 minutes of your time. Your feedback will be completely anonymous.
To take part, or for further information, visit the online questionnaire.