Enrolment by proxy
If you are unable to enrol online yourself and/or cannot attend your enrolment information session you can arrange for a proxy to attend and enrol on your behalf.
Alternatively you can complete a paper-based enrolment by proxy.
- Under no circumstances can your proxy enrol online for you. They can only enrol by attending your enrolment information session.
International onshore students
- International onshore students are not permitted to enrol by poxy when commencing an RMIT program.
- If you are unable to attend your scheduled enrolment you should contact the International Student Service Centre when you arrive in Melbourne on tel. +61399255566 or visit Info Corner.
- If you enrol late you will have a limited choice of timetable.
- You will not be permitted to enrol if you arrive more than two weeks after the official commencement date.
How to enrol by proxy
To act on your behalf your proxy must:
- attend the enrolment information session
- advise staff at the session that they are acting as your proxy
- bring photo identification, such as a driver licence
- bring a completed and signed Application to enrol by proxy form (PDF 139.6kb 1p) or a proxy letter (PDF 20kb 1p).
Paper-based enrolment by proxy
If enrolling via the paper-based process you are still required to attend the enrolment information session before you enrol. If you are unable to attend, you can arrange for a proxy to do so on your behalf and relay the information received at the session back to you so that you can then enrol.