15 August 2012
Find your new look at the Clothing Exchange
Take part in a new sustainable fashion movement - Clothing Exchange at Craft Cubed RMIT - Brunswick.
- Public screening: Reflections on a Bangladesh Tragedy 11/06/2013
- Circus Oz: Student rush tickets 11/06/2013
- RMIT Makers Market 07/06/2013
- Heartlands Refugee Art Prize Exhibition 04/06/2013
- You're a Woman, I'm a Machine: Exhibition Opening 04/06/2013
- Tell Pearson what you want in an eBook? 31/05/2013
As part of Craft Victoria’s Craft Cubed open studio day at Brunswick on Saturday 18 August, RMIT students get the opportunity to take part in sustainable shopping event free of charge (non-RMIT students pay $25).
Bring a bag of unwanted fashions to swap with others in a treasure trove of fabulous frocks, nice knits and colourful accessories.
Get in touch with email@example.com to sign up.
For more information about all the crafty happenings, visit Craft Cubed at RMIT Brunswick.