Leading an active lifestyle
This is one of the best ways to protect your health. Find out what works for you.
RMIT fitness centres and activities
RMIT offers plenty of opportunities to get active, including:
- on-campus gyms with access to personal trainers
- group classes such as Body Pump®, kickboxing and yoga
- a huge range of sports teams and clubs through RMIT Link Sport and Recreation
Other ways to stay active
If gyms, group classes or sports teams are not for you, there are other options. Making changes to your everyday routine to increase physical activity can build fitness and burn kilojoules, often with less effort than you think. For example:
- walk or ride to class rather than driving or taking public transport
- take the stairs instead of the lift
- instead of treating housework as a chore, make it fun by putting on some music and turning into a cleaning workout session!
Learn more about rest and relaxation
The School of Health Science runs heaps of online electives open to any student. Check out: