Information and Tools for Timetablers
- Timetabling Staff
- News and Media
- Web Data Collector
- Enterprise Timetabler Production
- Training Videos
- Enterprise TRAINING Database
- Timetabling Calendar
- Printing, Reporting and Supporting Software
- STS Information
- Timetabling Policy
- Use of Teaching Space
- Syllabus Plus Enterprise (2009) Demo (2.2Megs)
Timetabling and Venue Hire at RMIT University
For School-Based Timetablers:
Welcome to the timetabling and venue hire homepage for RMIT Timetablers and staff, and external clients interested in hiring our quality venues.
This is your portal for accessing space in and around RMIT campuses, and provides all necessary forms, requirements and guidelines associated with timetabling, venue hire, student use of facilities and space availability.
This site also provides vitally important information and support for timetabling staff during the transition from the traditional Syllabus Plus user interface, to the new Syllabus Plus Enterprise graphical user interface (GUI).
For more information about student timetabling:
- go to the Timetabling website (http://www.rmit.edu.au/students/timetables)
- browse AskRMIT FAQs in myRMIT (http://www.rmit.edu.au/myrmit)
- visit the Hub on your campus, or call the Student Administration Support Line on tel. + 61 3 9925 8980 during business hours.
Please note that schools and departments are unable to provide any details about the Semester 2 2012 draft timetable from now until the date of its release.