Much of the research activity in the School is focused on the provision of 'real world' solutions and involve industry partners, Cooperative Research Centres and other external research groups.
The research activities within the School are conducted through three RMIT Research Centres:
- Centre for Innovative Structures and Materials (CISM)
- Rheology and Materials Processing Centre (RMPC)
- Water: Effective Technologies and Tools (WETT) Research Centre
The School supports a broad range of research interests. Each of these areas has many active research programs usually involving postgraduate students and research fellows. There is normally sufficient scope for additional research students in any one area but this will depend on availability of equipment, facilities, funding and supervision at any given time. Prospective students would normally discuss opportunities in an area with the individual staff members concerned.
Postgraduate research projects
- Postgraduate research projects in Chemical Engineering (Nov 2012) (PDF, 11KB)
- Postgraduate research projects (Nov 2010) (PDF, 80KB)
- Completed postgraduate research projects 2006-2010 (PDF, 92KB)
- 2010 (PDF, 96KB, 10p)
- 2009 (PDF, 40KB, 9p)
- 2008 (PDF, 80KB, 7p)
- 2007 (PDF, 80KB, 8p)
- 2006 (PDF, 45KB, 5p)
For more information regarding research in the School of Civil, Environmental and Chemical Engineering, contact Professor Mike Xie.