06 May 2011
Visit Central Australia on a 12-day tour
Among the many iconic sights, you’ll experience the wonder and weirdness of the Camel Cup in Alice Springs. Photo courtesy RMIT Link Sport and Recreation.
- Food Matters documentary screening and you’re invited! 24/05/2013
- Learn Wing Chun today with the RMIT Kung Fu Club! 22/05/2013
- Tasmanian Open Taekwon-Do Championships 20/05/2013
- Who is Catherine Skinner? 29/04/2013
- Urbanathlon – join the global phenomenon 09/04/2013
- Yarra Valley Wineries Trip - 11 May 04/04/2013
RMIT Link Sport and Recreation are offering you the chance to experience a 12-day Central Australia tour during the Semester break.
The trip leaves from Melbourne on Monday 4 July and heads to Uluru via Adelaide, Coober Pedy, Alice Springs, the Macdonnell Ranges and Kings Canyon. For the first time, the tour is incorporating the annual Camel Cup in Alice Springs—an event not to be missed.
This trip is a great way to escape the Melbourne winter, meet new people and see some of Australia’s most recognisable icons. The cost of the trip is $995 for students and $1055 for guests. This includes all meals, return bus transport from Melbourne, accommodation and most activities.
If you would like more information, please visit Central Australia Tour, or call into the Sport and Recreation Office in Building 8, Level 3 on the City campus (next to the Gym). Alternatively, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Places are limited, so get in quick to secure yours on a trip of a lifetime.